MLB : Baltimore Orioles Wei-Yin Chen is 12-3 in his team starts (80.0%) against the money line versus an American League team with an on base percentage .320 or worse this season.
MLB : Under is 4-0 in umpire Sean Barber's last four games behind home plate.
MLB : 12 of last 13 Cleveland games stayed under total.
MLB : Yankees won last five games, allowing 11 runs.
MLB : Colorado won six of its last seven games.
August 26, 2014
1. *FREE PICK* MLB: RISK $300 BRAVES / METS OVER 7 (+102)
2. *MEMBERS PREMIUM* MLB: $800 WHITE SOX VS INDIANS *VIP* PICKS AVAIL HERE
August 28, 2014
1. *FREE PICK* CFB: WIN $300 BOISE ST +11 (BUY PT) (-130) PICK MADE 8-17 *EARLY LINE*
2. *MEMBERS PICK* CFB: WIN $700 COLORADO ST @ COLORADO *VIP* PICKS ((SIGN UP NOW))
1-0 +$300 CFB (Eastern Washington -7) *WINNER*
(GET SET-UP FOR NEW FOOTBALL YEAR ' NEVER MISS ANY PICK --> HERE)
2013 NFL RECORD: 79-46-1 +$18,088 *BIG PROFITS YEARLY*
August 26, 2014
1. *MLB FREE PLAY* WIN $300 LA DODGERS -ML (-112)
2. *MEMBERS PREMIUM PLAY* $500 MARLINS @ ANGELS "BEST BET ' CLICK BELOW"
- 10-6 +$1,573 L16 PICKS RUN! 31-23 L54 MLB PICKS
- 24-19 +$3,346 L19 DAYS
- *BEST BET PLAY OF DAY* "GET IT NOW-CLICK BELOW"
- MLB Power Ranking 8/25 1. Washington (75-54) Washington is the hottest team in baseball and playing [...]At this point in the season, you know your team. You know who you’re starting [...]Mock Draft 2.0. 10 team PPR Round 1 1. LeSean McCoy RB1 2. Jamaal Charles RB2 3. Adrian [...]MLB Power Rankings 8/20 1. LA Angels (74-50) This team took over the best spot in [...]Mid August is here and we are in for great baseball in September!! The Wild [...]Updated top 100 list as of 8/14 1. LeSean McCoy- RB1 Philadelphia 2. Jamaal Charles- RB2 Kansas [...]MLB Power Rankings 8/11/14 1. Oakland (72-45) Oakland has the best run differential in MLB and [...]The season is slowing down as the pennant races are heating up. You may be [...]Round 1 1. Jamaal Charles RB1 2. LeSean McCoy RB2 3. Matt Forte RB3 4. Adrian Peterson RB4 5. Calvin [...]MLB - Rumorsby Incarcerated Bob on Aug 06, 10:23 AMEveryone knew that, one day, Anthony Bosch would have to pay for his actions. Known [...]MLB POWER RANKING 8/4 1. Oakland (67-43) The best team in baseball added another ace and [...]This years trade deadline was one of the most hectic in recent years. Many big [...]NFL Fantasy top 100 players as of 7/30- PPR Leagues This list is the 100 most [...]Who will be the guys we’re all talking about in week 14 of the season [...]7/28 MLB Power Rankings 1. Oakland (65-39) +170 run differential is absolutely ridiculous. This team has [...]Watch for trade deadline moves this week. Watch your waiver wire! AL East: Jose Reyes, Nelson [...]Horse Racing - Bettingby Pat Infante on Jul 26, 11:58 PMRace 1: 1,9 - Live Longshot 10 at 12-1 Race 2: 3 - Live Longshot 2 [...]A look into some possible Sleepers and Busts. These sleepers are players not currently ranked [...]Top players at each Position: QB 1. Peyton Manning 2. Aaron Rodgers 3. Drew Brees 4. Matthew Stafford 5. Tom Brady Just [...]7/23 power rankings 1. Oakland (61-38) The A’s have the best record in baseball, the best [...]As the second half of the season gets underway, it is time to make your [...]Mid-Season Fantasy Studs and Duds This list will not just be the top five guys or [...]Early look at possible AFC outcomes EAST New England 10-6 Miami 9-7 NY Jets 6-10 Buffalo 4-12 NORTH Pittsburgh 11-5 Cincinnati 9-7 Baltimore 7-9 Cleveland [...]The second half of the MLB season is about to start and the division races [...]
- Incarcerated Bob
- Pregame Steam
- JLBs Sports Info
IBN SW Featured Capper
The man that has caused the betting industry to pay attention, IBN capper Incarcerated Bob made the books kneel down again during the NFL playoffs & Super Bowl.
IBN SW Featured Capper
JLBs Sports Info
IBN SW Featured Capper
Steam plays directly from the FAMED Heavy Hitters crew in Vegas. Pregame Steam releases the updated Major Money Steamed plays from Vegas & Offshore books --Last night, IBN cappers went--with a profit of$0Privacy : 100% - No Spam Ever ! Securty : Yes - SSL Encrypted Satisfaction : Guaranteed - IBNSportsWrap.com does not accept or place bets, and is NOT a gambling site. - U.S. Citizens Please Note: The information contained at this website is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of federal, state, provincial or local laws is strictly prohibited.Copyright © 2014 IBNSportswrap. All rights reserved.Colin KaepernickThere's a beautiful thing about the NFL that most of you have already seen : On any given Sunday, there's always someone on the field or on the sidelines who finds a way to show his true donkeyfy-ing nature. Last week, it was Chargers HC McCoy and his poor game plan against the Broncos.
This week was even bigger. 4 teams were still standing. The Broncos whooped the Patriots in a game that wasn't as close as the score indicates in the AFC championship. But the main event was something you didn't want to miss. Seahawks and Niners, one of the best (if not the best) rivalries in today's NFL. Hard hits, trash talking and a game that went down to the wire but, sadly for Niners fans, San Fran' ultimately lost. And our Donkey, 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick was the biggest factor.
Jimmy Johnson said it best, Colin Kaepernick kept the Niners in the game with his feet and killed them with his arm. Two late INTs and a Fumble in the fourth quarter. A game to forget for the former Nevada product who played the 1st 3 quarters like he was the second coming of Steve Young. A game that should lead to a lot of questions in the Niners front office and, of course, a game that prevented them from making back to back Superbowl appearances. But let us ask the question that needs to be asked : How could Kaepernick choke that badly? Getting strip sacked by a defense you were running all over in the first half (Ok that can happen to any QB) The absolutely awful throw right to Kam Chancellor (That mistake can't happen!) And the game ending interception, on another bad throw vs the opponents best player? How? I mean ... No one should expect our Donkey to be Joe Montana but some things should have been avoided. SF was leading 17-13 at the start of the 4th quarter and until that final turnover, they were still very much poised to get a huge road win. Why force a throw on a 1st and 10 with still 30 seconds left? So many questions to ask, but only one conclusion : Colin Kaepernick choked. Badly.
And the Niners will watch the Superbowl on TV. But rejoice Colin, this gives you more time to model for magazines and add to your sneaker collection... but we'll just see you as our Donkey of the Day!